I see that i am definetely not the only person to complain about American Leisure, and Easy Saver. in a way it is refreshing, but it *** me off because it shows how much money these a-holes are making off of unsespecting people like us.

I have been being charged 14.95/month twice a month. one from american leisure and the other from easy saver, since september and it is now almost june. i guess no matter how many times i said "no" to subscribing, they still insisted on signing me up.

i managed to complain my way into getting 3 months of my money back, but between jobs with a baby on the way, it is not nearly enough for me. if i continue to be charged, tho they said they cancelled my "subscription", i will be forced to take harsh action against these thieves.

the number i called (which is different fron the one on my bank statemnt) was 1800-444-9491 or 1877-564-8538. good luck with these smooth talkers.

Had an Experience with American Leisure?

Comments

Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Michael Kors - MK  handbag... *** no!! Michael Kors "My experience with Michael Kors has been a nightmare... one of the links that attaches the handle to the bag slips out and my bag falls off my shoulder constantly..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more