Caller wanted to congratulate me on winning a contest then requested checking account information to ensure the winning package was delivered to my address.This was supposedly for two tickets for a hotel and a Caribbean cruise to be valid for anytime in the next five years.

Really - these are such blatant scams it's ridiculous. The minutes I advised that I would not be giving checking account information, they wished me a good day and hung up.

My caller ID did not identify the name of the caller by showed it was out of Killeen, TX - 254-577-3206.I have blocked this caller and suggest that something needs to be done to stop this company from trying to take advantage of people who may not know enough to not provide their information to random callers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss cruise package won in contest scam. American Leisure needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cruise package won in contest scam in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Leisure.

Had an Experience with American Leisure?

Comments

Wailuku, Hawaii, United States #1323775

I too have gotten a call from American Leisure Group claiming I have won two tickets for hotel and Caribbean/Carnival Cruise of my choice valid within the next 5 years.My caller ID show up as a local call from my state Hilo,HI 464-6624 but without an area code of 808 which looked suspicious.

I called the number back which rang and rang forever then finally disconnected. However a day or two later I get a call from a Brent Davidson claiming to be the supervisor of the woman who tried to *** me into claiming this so called prize I won that she did not explain properly the details of this prize. He tried to get me to write a check to cover the cost of a registration fee which was around $500.

Long story short, I realize how can I win something from these people when I did not even try to.So I reported them to BBB.

to William Keahi California, United States #1348988

You won?***!You just didn't have the money to pay for a great Value. I loved the cruise and the hotels.Get a job and get a package. You must be a competition and your company sucks.Loved American Leisure group!

First off the company never said the word contest.Don't make up lies.

You assumed you won money because you love filling out for things and when they asked you for banking information to take care of payment you assumed they were a scam.Nice try though