Kirksville, Missouri

I won $5k travel package would arrive in 2-3 weeks, plus $2,000 shopping voucher to use right now, need only voided check for confirmation; give check no.Much later in conversation, asked what bank check is on, then transferred to "certified confirmation officer" who kindly requests the 9 numbers on the lower left hand corner of the check (the bank routing numbers).

This is where I balked and he said there were taxes and fees that needed to be recovered in the amount of 10% of the package and he would be taking "only" that amount.

Told him on limited income and he offered to break it into 2 transfers.Calls like this is why I had all my in-laws mail, etc transferred to my address to protect against these scams.

I didn't like: Careful scamming of bank info.

Had an Experience with American Leisure?

Comments

Hawthorne, California, United States #1348043

It's not winning ***. You have to pay (and mind you they have very flexible payment options that I have availed for) a small amount for a package that is worth thousands.I would avail again next year and try the carribean this time.

New Jersey, United States #1348042

Well, I enjoyed the time on the cruise and my gift card.Thank you American Leisure group for the promo.

I tried calling to thank you in person but the lines were busy.Kudos!

You're all ***!Don't sign or keep clicking on promotional on social media or magazines or email.This is not free!That's why it's called a PROMOTIONAL PACKAGE!

Idiots!If it's free then it's a scam.I have experienced very good customer service and got what I paid for.Get a life!

Zana
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States #1237639

I just got off the phone with them!I really had them going too, lol

I asked if I could send back pot from Jamaica and she said, "of course, but don't get caught!" I almost died laughing!!!

Finally I said my friend just went into labor and I had to go.

They hung up on me!LMBO

Katangawan, South Cotabato, Philippines #1207304

I bought their package, and YOURE wrong , They never said I win, they said Ive been selected because of the form which I DID filled up before. And i just got my travel documents and my gift card which got activated just now so me and my hubby are now planning to take the carnival cruise, just having a hard time choosing the date.

to Anonymous Liverpool, New York, United States #1236483

Speak proper English when you are some *** from a third world country trying to scam hard working Americans like myself

Richmond, British Columbia, Canada #1195284

they never said win, they said selected, just because you no money to afford a discounted travel package doesn't give you the right to judge people. Move along now!! Go learn your laws and banking laws before judging a company

to Anonymous Columbus, Ohio, United States #1244157

I was told by my bank that they are a scam.